Important: If you don’t have an account in our Nuki Online Shop yet,
you have to register with a new account beforehand.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are the criteria for participating in the Nuki referral program?
Any verified customer in the Nuki Online Shop can invite friends and use the Nuki referral program. However, your friends must meet a few requirements:
– They have to be new customers and should not have created a Nuki account before.
– The purchase must be made through your referral link. Your friends must purchase a Nuki Smart Lock or a Nuki Combo of their choice in the Nuki Online Shop.
– The minimum order value is €199.
– Your friend must have paid for the product and cannot cancel or return the order later.
– Only one account is allowed per user. Self-referrals are not permitted.
How long are referral links valid?
The referral link for the individual €30 voucher is valid for 30 days.
The voucher code can only be redeemed once and is linked to the email address of the invitee. Referral links via social media can be redeemed 15 times.
How and when do I get my reward?
The person you refer must have met all the necessary requirements beforehand. As soon as this is done, we will send confirmation of your reward.
You can see the current status of your referrals directly in your Nuki account under “Referrals”. It can take up to 60 working days for everything to be verified by us.
Can I invite friends who already use Nuki?
No. Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a user to your referred friends at a later date. Your friends have to be new Nuki customers and use your referral link when they buy a product.
Do I get a reward if the friends I’ve invited buy the product elsewhere?
No, because then unfortunately we cannot tell whether you were the one who invited them. Your friends have to buy their products via our Nuki Online Shop and use the link they received from you.
Discover more benefits and rewards in the Nuki Club
Please choose your country of delivery and shop online.
The protection of your data is important to us!